Wednesday, March 18, 2009

about ME.

My name is Eugene Nyawara and I live in Nairobi, Kenya. I am a freelance, part time Graphic Designer and illustrator. In this blog I have put my logo portfolio, some works which I have done over a long time. As a designer and artist, I decided to specialize in logo creation, somehow driven by the urge to create very good and professional logos, they being artworks themselves. I wanted to bring out some rarely good quality of logos, which is not very common in Kenya. I have participated on online and offline logo-creation competitions, some of which I have won. Some I just created for fun.

I charge Ksh. 5,000 per logo. The policy being that I get paid 50% (2,500) of the money before the work and the other 50% (2,500) upon delivery. Payments can be made in cash or though Mpesa.

I can be contacted be phone, +254725902510,
or email eujomnoma@yahoo.com
or eujomnoma@gmail.com

Objective comments on my logos are welcome.

Note: These logos are copyright to their parent companies and must not be reproduced or copied whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment